For the benefit and sake of non-Ijebu indigenes, Ojude-Oba celebration is precisely a day set aside to dine and wine with king of a particular area in Ijebu and also to promote the cultural heritage of the land. For more clarity, diverse social groups (Bobakeye, Bobagbimo, Bobagunte, Regbe Regbe...) in the land known and accepted
- It is the genesis of the celebration.
- It is the location of the incumbent reigning Awujale of Ijebu land.
- It is the home of prominent rich Nigerians as well.
- It is an arena marred with great success in the past (may the Almighty God return the lost glory in Jesus name).
- It is one of the prominent provinces created under the British council.
- It is the most exposed arena and popular in the region of Ijebu.
- It is a dramatic arena that attracts visitors from far and near.
- It has played host to all living democratic President in Nigeria (except the current President whose health is under constant check).