Moreover, the rate of heartache/heartbreak experienced by women can be attributed to the things they do after the outburst or say the kind of guy they encountered. A question of what did I do comes to your mind. Here are the funny things some girls do when they are heartbroken;
- They change their relationship status to being single immediately they are jilted. This invites potential attackers without having any serious intention.
- They put up with hateful words against the race of men (All guys are crazy, men are evils, men are snakes, men disappoints – God never).
- They channel their display picture (dp’s) and personal message (pm’s) on social media - twitter and Facebook to their current emotional status.
- When anybody asks after the guy, the reply will look more like an arrow to the heart. You get answers like; As he stopped using his mobile number? I don’t give a damn about where he is, either dead or alive. Please, don’t ask about that crazy bunch from me again.
- They listen to advice offered to them by their consoler without having a second thought. Most times, their consoler hooked them up with guys to get out of the trauma but whose interests is not a long term.
- They tend to hook up with any guy that approaches them without learning from the past experience (the cause of the break up). They are so much in a hurry to get out of the mess they just experienced not knowing it’s a frying pan to fire path.
- They get involve with unusual mechanisms; binge drinking, smoking, partying, clubbing, just to pass the time without knowing it will only do them more harm.